Reality TV

Contributed by Alec Bates

I watch far too much reality TV. I don’t know when I got so into it but I vaguely remember really liking Survivor when I was growing up and then the Apprentice caught my attention, too. Now I’ll watch just about anything that comes on my DirecTV as long as it’s reality – from MTV Real World kind of stuff all the way to Hoarders and things like that! I really like the Housewives series on Bravo because it’s that kind of drama I really get off on. Who wouldn’t like to watch a bunch of women who I view as my peers going at each others’ throats on national television? As much as I like reality TV I would never in my life actually be on a reality show. I don’t think you could get a job or do much with your life after you have to show your true colors to everyone on TV and I don’t understand why so many young people do! I’ll never let my kids do it!

Comments