Chocolate and Happy Babies

Fortunately, my son is now back to feeling normal. Thank goodness. Don't know what it was. Guess it was just a virus. Anyways, glad he's back to acting like a 2 year old.:)

I do have to admit, he is the happiest 2 year old I've ever met. He does have his screaming moments, but he's definitely not a brat. He's very good natured. He was also a very happy baby. People used to comment on how happy he was. Don't know if it's just his nature or if eating chocolate while I was pregnant helped out too. After lunch, I've always eaten a mini chocolate candy bar. I just love chocolate. When I became pregnant with him, I continued eating a piece of chocolate after lunch. So one day, I was at an ob appointment, reading a magazine and came across an article about a study which was done on pregnant women who ate chocolate had happy babies. Here's a link to an article about it. It's certainly worth a try. Eating some yummy chocolate in exchange for a happy baby. Hey, it's worth a shot. Just remember, everything in moderation.





Comments