Potty Training con't

Sorry for the lack of updates. I like to post at least once a week, but have just been too exhausted too. Hopefully some energy will return in the next few weeks.

Anyways, my son's potty training is coming along fairly well. We're taking it very slowly. I was actually planning to wait until early June when he's actually 2 1/2 to get started. Suprisingly enough, one day a few weeks ago, out of the blue, he said potty, went out on to the deck and completely stripped. Shirt, pants, diaper, socks, everything. Then he peed on the deck. I let him go, just to see what he was doing. It was interesting. For the next several days, he kept doing the same thing a couple of times a day. This time he used his potty I brought out on the deck. Unfortunately, the weather cooled off and he quit going. The weather did warm up a few days ago and he peed on the deck in his potty again. He's also been interested in going on the toilet, but hasn't succeeded yet. I think in a couple weeks, he'll definitely be ready for some serious training. I'm hoping to have him potty trained during the day, by January. Nighttime will be tougher, but am in no rush for it. One book I read said the child should be woken up during the night to go. Sorry, just not doing that. When he was a baby, I would wake him to eat, but waking a toddler is much different than waking a baby. Forget it. Once he's sleeping, I'm not bugging him.lol

Just want to mention I have an online store set up which lists all the great baby/toddler/parenting books I've read. It also offers many of the great items and toys I have bought for my son. I still have many more items to add to it though. All items on the site are highly recommended. Feel free to stop by and browse.





Copycat Recipes Cookbook - DivineRecipes. Over 750 Secret Copycat Recipes From Your Favorite Restaurants. 70% Commission & Great Conversions

Comments