Coffee

About a year after my son was born and I was almost finished with pumping, I decided to become a flavored coffee drinker. Just a cup or two a day though, didn't want to overdo it. Definitely helped me realize how people get through the day on little sleep. I need at least 8 or 9 hours, but I know people who get by on 5 or 6 hours of sleep. Lots of coffee, that's how.
Well, now that #2 is on the way, I've had to give up my couple of cups of coffee a day. Which btw, is the reason for the lack of posts, just haven't had the ambition to post. Anyways, late afternoon is when I miss coffee the most. Apparently a cup or two is safe, but during the first trimester, it made me nauseous and gave me a headache, so I'm temporarily giving it up. I've been looking into decaf though. I looked in Walmart and didn't see any flavored decaf coffee. Hannaford did have a Hazelnut decaf in an odd brand, which I may try. I decided to turn to the internet. I've only begun searching, but I did find an online store called B & D Gourmet Coffee, which sells decaf flavored coffee. Cool! Prices seem reasonable too, so I may give it a try. I will keep looking for other sites and keep you updated.
BTW B & D Gourmet Coffee also sell tea/decaf tea, iced coffe, caffeinated coffee, smoothies.




Comments