Jill Hennessy expecting second child

Just want to say Congratulations! to Jill Hennessy, who is expecting her second child, a boy, with husband Paolo Mastropietro She is almost 6 months pregnant. The new arrival will be joining big brother Marco, who is 4.

In the article she talks about taking so long to announce it. Well, I feel the same way, especially after my son was born 9 weeks early. Number 2 is on the way and I'll be really relieved when it's out and I know it'll be ok. After having a preemie, this pregnancy is considered high risk, so if something goes wrong, I just don't want half the world knowing. Unfortunately, I have dumbass relatives who inadvertently find out and then feel the need to gossip about it, and then see me in person and don't have a single nice thing to say to me. Not even a simple congratulations. Now I know why I stay home all the time and avoid people.


Jill Hennessy

Comments