Dr. Brown's bottles

My first son had reflux pretty bad. Unfortunately, I didn't discover Dr. Brown's bottles until he was just about off the bottle. So when I discovered I was pregnant again, I knew right away which bottles I was going to use. They seem to be working out ok so far. My second son seems to have a touch of reflux, but spit up is minimal. I do wish I had the bottles for my first son just to see how much of a difference they would have made as he vomited quite a bit. With my second son, I do think Dr. Brown's bottles make a difference though.
Some reviews I read at Amazon.com said the bottles were a pain to clean, but I don't think they are too bad. Each bottle has 5 parts: the bottle, nipple, top, and 2 parts which fit inside to reduce bubbles, so basically there are 2 extra pieces. I do dishes twice a day, so washing bottles is no big deal for me.
All in all, I am glad I decided to try Dr. Brown's bottles. If you have a baby with reflux or colic, they are certainly worth a try. The set I bought is a starter set. It comes with 3 4 oz bottles, 2 8 oz bottles and a couple of second stage nipples. The set was $17.99 at Amazon.com.



More Dr. Brown's Bottles

Comments