How To Remove Crayon From Wood Furniture

My 3 year old is now a budding artist, thanks to Blues Clues. The walls, hardwood floor, coffee table, my $800 kitchen table. Nothing is safe from him and his crayons. Fortunately, I discovered how to remove crayon from wood furniture: Orange Glo wood cleaner. Spray it on and let it set a minute or two. Then wipe it off with a cloth or paper towel. No more crayon marks. I was quite impressed.
I've also heard mayonnaise removes crayon from wood, but rubbing mayonnaise on the furniture doesn't really appeal to me.


BTW, I've launched a new blog: Ice Princess's Recipes. This one is a collection of recipes: slow cooker, casseroles, skillets, baking: pie, cookies, bread, muffins, etc. I'm always trying new recipes, so I'm going to post the ones I like.

Comments