Humidifiers

Shortly after my 3 year old turned 1, he caught his first cold. It's really tough when a little one gets congested. They won't let you blow their nose and they can't do it themselves. Bulb syringes help, but are a pain and pretty disgusting. Humidifiers are supposed to help, so I bought him a Vick's 1.0 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier. A full tank lasts 18 hours before needing a refill and is very quiet on the low setting. It also has a high setting, but I don't use it very often. I think the humidifier did help some with the congestion. It also helps with coughs and dry throats. I bought this humidifier for my newborn's room too. This humidifier is best for medium sized rooms.
This humidifier takes a an antibacterial wicking filter, which filters out any impurities in the water. Emitted vapor is pure and without white dust.
Humidifiers have several other benefits besides helping clear sinuses. Humidifiers put enough humidity in the air to combat dryness. The humidity helps the respiratory system stay moist, which helps fight off bacteria, viruses and pollutants.



More Humidifiers

Comments