Moses Basket

As a baby, my 3 year old had reflux, so he needed to be kept propped up after he ate. I borrowed a bassinet from my cousin and used the basket part propped up on a wooden contraption his father built. For my newborn, I wanted to get my own bassinet. However, all I planned on using was the basket, so I did some searching on the internet and came across a moses basket. The moses basket I bought is made by Badger Basket and sells for $29.99, no tax, free shipping at Amazon.com. It's a nice basket for the price and is working very well for us. It's great for nighttime and naps or just a place to lay the baby down for a few minutes. It's lightweight and the two handles make it portable. It includes a liner, pad, sheet and a removable hood. The bedding is machine washable. The moses basket measures approximately 30"L x 17"W x 18"H and is for use from birth to 15 lbs or until the baby can push-up or roll over. The price is reasonable enough so that it would even be good for grandma's. I bought the sage gingham moses basket, but it is also available in beige gingham, pink or blue.

Comments