How To Remove Crayon From Walls

How to remove crayon from walls is something I had to learn recently. When my 4 year old was about 2 years old, my little budding artist took his crayons and drew some nice designs on a couple of walls. Shortly after he turned 3 years old, his brother arrived and after learning how to draw mountains from Blues Clues, he decided to draw the Rocky Mountains allllllll the way down the hallway. At first it was cute and I was quite impressed with his imagination. After all, I do try to encourage his creativity every chance I get. Who else has walls with this very unique mural?
Well, it's almost 2 years later and I just want my white walls back, lol, so I've been working my way around the walls removing the crayon using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. That thing is the best. It cleans anything. All you do is wet the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and scrub away. Every so often, rinse the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser out. One thing you have to be careful of is that you don't scrub too hard. Otherwise, you will scrub right through the paint. Scrub lightly though, and you will remove the crayon from the walls very easily.







Recommended Baby, Toddler Items



Comments