Entertainment Tonight Celebrity News Program Rocks

Entertainment Tonight Celebrity News Program Rocks

Contributed by Cameron Hodge

My best friend and I were talking the other day about some of the celebrity news we heard on Entertainment Tonight. She told me that she could not watch the celebrity news show, because her cable company dropped them.

I am so glad I can watch my favorite celebrity news program on Satellite tv in Texas. That would make me mad if my satellite company dropped it. Anyway, since that happened. She has been coming over more to watch it at my house.

We like to keep up with the latest fashions and who is playing in what movie. Entertainment tonight seems to be the only place you can go and get this type of news about celebrities. We noticed how many celebrities are getting divorces. We often wonder if they get married, just to enhance their own careers. We know that they are real people too. it just seems to us that this seems to happen more to them.

I like to hear the different charities that the celebrities support. I think it tells a lot about their character. I think knowing what goes on in their real life does have an influence on how successful they are in their careers.

I do not care to watch the celebrities who always get in trouble with the law. I think that they need to set a better example for children. This is why I think it is important to watch this very informative, celebrity news program.

Comments