RepairPal

A few weeks ago I took my Hyundai Santa Fe, which I love by the way, in for service. It was making a few strange noises. Problem was a belt and the back brakes were rotted. A few other minor things. Total bill came to $560.00. Shocked I was and not too thrilled to be shelling out that much money. Brakes are a must have item though. I'm just glad my vehicle is all paid off.
I was just made aware of a very interesting website called RepairPal. It is a website which gives you an estimate for repairs on your vehicle for your area. For example, if you have a Toyota Corolla, which needs it's water pump replaced, you can get an estimate on how much it will cost to repair it. RepairPal will definitely prepare you for the sticker shock of getting your vehicle fixed.
RepairPal will also help you find the best shop near you at which to get your vehicle fixed. For example, if you live in Chicago, RepairPal will help you find a Chicago auto repair shop. Ratings and reviews are also given for the auto repair shops. I always just take my vehicle to the dealer where I bought the vehicle because it's sometimes hard to find a trustworthy repair shop. The dealers do tend to cost more though. It's definitely a good idea to shop around if you are looking to save money.
The RepairPal website seems like a great way to help you get the best deal on your auto repair, and it will give you a good idea on how much money it will cost to fix your vehicle, so you won't be shocked like I was.

Comments