LeapFrog Learning DVD's, Baby Babble Speech

It's almost my little guy's third birthday. I can't believe it's been 3 years since he was born. Time sure flies once the kids arrive.
I'm having a really hard time figuring out what to get him for his birthday. Between him and his brother, they have way too many toys. They are both really into Legos right now. We are overrun with them. I've had to hide a whole bunch of them just because they refuse to pick them up.
I'm looking for a really cool learning toy, but haven't found anything they don't already have yet. There is a new Alphie toy out. It uses cards and reviews say the cards are not very durable. My boy is a bit destructive, so that lets that out.
I did order a couple of dvd's in the hopes they will help improve his speech. He talks a lot, but is difficult to understand. I found a box set of LeapFrog learing dvd's
on sale at Amazon.com for $17.99. You get three dvd's: Letter Factory
, Talking Words Factory
and v plus 26 flash cards. Each dvd alone sells for about $9.00, so that's a pretty awesome deal. The first two dvd's are the ones I am hoping will help improve his speech. The reviews said they are very good and speech therapists are even recommending them.
Last year I bought him the two Baby Babble dvd's to help improve his speech. They are great! He loves them! He says all the words and does the signs at the end where they teach sign language for a few different words.
Now that he's older, I wanted something a little more challenging and the LeapFrog dvd's seem to fit the bill as the recommeded ages are 3-6, except for Letter Factory which is 2 - 5.

Comments