Happy Holidays!

Guest post written by Kate Slanders

I'm so glad that the family is coming over in just a few short days. I feel like it's been so long even since Thanksgiving, when we last got together! The grandkids are getting a little older, so we're all able to have a calm meal together and a ton of fun afterwards just hanging out. I'm thinking this year of doing a dessert buffet--with this great strawberry shortcake, peanut butter fudge and butterscotch haystacks centerpiece. Sounds like a gut-bomb, right? Well, isn't that what the holidays are for?

It'll be great to have everyone in the same place again, though, that's for sure. We always enjoy the time together when we have it, especially because it's so rare that everyone's schedules align just so to allow it. My daughter's been pretty busy lately--she's been looking at domain Name Deals to try to set up her own knitting business. I hope it works out for her, but I do miss seeing her! Anyway, just a few more days and the joy can continue!

Comments