The Bachelorette

Author: Jonathan Suarez

One great competition show that was recently created for television is the Bachelorette. If one has seen "The Bachelor," then one knows exactly what to expect with "The Bachelorette." The premise of this show is exactly the same as "The Bachlor." When I first saw this show on my directstartv.com, I was truly hooked. I love seeing a woman take charge on this show and get to pick the man of her dreams.

Basically, there is a single woman on this show who gets to have her pick of 20 gorgeous men. The men on this show are simply divine and attractive to look at on a weekly basis. I simply love tuning into this show for the eye candy! It is also hilarious to see what the men will do to win a woman's love on this show. Men say all kinds of dumb things on this show, just in an effort to impress a lady. I simply can not believe what men will do for a woman's love. But, this show also gives me hope that someday I'll find my own fool for love that will do anything for me!

This is a great show to watch if someone needs a bit of hope for love in life. I think this show is a glimmer of hope in a world that can make too many people cynical about love.

Comments