Stay at home mom

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I really like being a stay at home mom but there are a lot more responsibilities now that there were even when I was working. I think since I’m not physically in an office everyone expects me to be able to be everywhere when and where they need me which means my days are pretty full between going to pick up the dry cleaning, taking the kids to things and getting stuff to feed everyone three meals a day. Sometimes I wish I had more time to get everything done but somehow I always look down and it’s 3pm and I’ve got to be somewhere! My husband’s always asking me to do stuff like go to Http://ShopElectricityRatesTEXAS.Com to look into the electricity bill and call the security company to get the alarms fixed. I don’t mind doing any of that but he’s got to realize doing that leaves me less time to do the other stuff he needs – it’s a trade off to get everything done even for a stay at home mom like me!

Comments