Beachin

Thanks for the post from Al Mills

I visited Security Choice Website to schedule a date to get an alarm system put into our new beach condo. We actually purchased the condo from my husband’s step grandmother. The condo is in great shape but definitely needs to be updated. We want to add an alarm system and make some changes to the décor. Currently, the best way that I can describe the décor, is “Miami Vice”. Everything looks like Florida in the nineteen eighties. It is really beachey, but just is not our taste. I have ordered some new furniture for the condo which should be in next week. I am having the condo re-carpeted now. I chose a light beige berber to replace the dark teal carpet that covers the condo. I really think that the lighter carpet is going to open the place up. When we get done with it, it is going to be beautiful and a wonderful vacation spot. We love the beach and are looking forward to spending most of our time off sunning and drinking margaritas!

Comments