Baby Carrier Reviews

While doing some cleaning out of the baby stuff I have stored away, I came across the boys old baby carrier wrap. It was a spur of the moment purchase I made at Walmart. Usually I do a lot of research reading reviews before I buy anything. I hate it when you buy something and it breaks down shortly after buying it. I lucked out though in that I never had a problem with the baby carrier I purchased. Going down the stairs, I would always make sure to hold on to the baby carrier just in case it broke. Sometimes it felt like it might break, but it never did. If I had it to do over again, I would definitely research the best baby carriers. Safety is a pretty important factor when buying something you will be carrying your baby around in hands free. When it comes to the safety of your baby, you can never be too careful.
I didn't use the baby carrier too much with my oldest son. However, I used it A LOT with my youngest son. He just loved to be held. He was such a sweet, lovable baby. Before I figured out that he was very sensitive to some of the food I was eating, he cried a lot. Carrying him in the baby carrier seemed to really soothe him. He also had a tendency to cry when I was trying to do stuff, like get meals ready. Putting him in the baby carrier worked like a charm. He stopped crying and I could get food ready. I would also put him in the baby carrier when I was doing work on the computer. I did that sometimes with my oldest too. I highly recommend baby carriers.

Comments