Clutter Legos Junk Removal

Now that the boys are seven and almost four, I'm thinking about starting to sell some of their baby stuff. I've been holding off even though I have no plans for a third, but you never know. With Christmas coming, I'm starting to feel overrun with clutter. I hate clutter. Even though it's hard to achieve, I like things clean, simple and organized.
For some unknown reason, I tend to save things because someday it might be useful. Then of course, I never use it. I have a storage area full of old clothes I might wear someday. I have a better use for the storage area now, so I'm slowly weeding through the old clothes. I have a bag all set to take to Goodwill. I believe there is a tax credit for clothing donations, so that is an incentive to take them.
The boys have tons of toys. I'm definitely going to have to start going through them to make room for this years new Christmas toys. The majority are still in pretty good shape, so I will probably try to sell them on ebay. It's also a good time of year to donate toys.
I have bags and bags of Legos hidden in a storage area. The boys love Legos, but they refuse to pick them up. Picking up tons of Legos laying on the floor every night is really time consuming. According to a book my old boss read, Legos are a hot item that people buy and trade, especially the clear Legos. Selling them to collector's is probably what I will do with the boys' collection. Last year when the refrigerator repair man was here, he said he got tired of picking up his kids Legos, so he sucked them all up in a vacuum. If your kids have a ton of Legos that you are always picking up and you live in Texas, you could always call Houston Junk removal to come get them. They remove all sorts of things including refrigerators, appliances, mattresses, carpets, tires, furniture, tv's, computers and rubbish. I'm sure they would also take Legos.

Comments