Plus Size Dresses

With Thansgiving over, we are now on the way to Christmas. The boys are really excited! I still have a ton of shopping to do. I bought a few things during the Black Friday sale. I'm hoping to knock off a lot of things on the list this week during the Cyber Monday sales. In case you aren't familiar with Cyber Monday, it is the equivalent to Black Friday sales only the sales are at online stores. You can usually pick up some really good deals.
On Black Friday, Best Buy had the Samsung Stratosphere smartphone on sale for $0 with a 2 year contract. My current plan expired the day before, so I jumped on that deal. It was the phone I had been thinking about upgrading to, but was $149 on the Verizon website. The Samsung Stratosphere is the only smartphone with a physical keyboard, which is what attracted me to it. I'm not sure I would like a virtual keyboard.
Clothes are a good bet for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales too. A web site called Jessica London offers plus size clothing, including plus size dresses. Their Cyber Monday sale will take 30% off your entire order and also includes free shipping off orders of $50 or more. Free shipping is the best! I hate paying for shipping. I know it saves me time to shop online and is less of a hassle, but I just hate spending the extra money. I don't mind paying a couple of dollars for shipping, but I tend to not shop at sites which charge more than that.
Jessica London is also currently offering $50 off all coats, 60% off boots and up to $90 off leather.
Jessica London has a holiday sweepstakes going on where you could win a $500 shopping spree. That would certainly come in handy this time of year.

Comments