Christmas Home Upholstery Cleaning Steam Team

I've been spending the past few days working on my Christmas shopping. Hopefully I will have it all done except for a few minor things this week. I'm trying to order just about everything online. I can't take my youngest shopping with me. He wants everything, climbs out of the cart, grabs what he wants and throws it in the cart. When he's not looking I take it out, but I think he's wising up to me.
The big thing I want for Christmas is a juicer, so I can start making my own vegetable juices. I use the blender or my smoothie maker for fruits, but I need something tougher for vegetables.
Last year the big things I received were a vacuum sealer and a dehydrator. I use the vacuum sealer a lot in the fall to preserve vegetables from my garden. I use the dehydrator to dry herbs from my garden. The boys like dried fruit too.
A few years ago, the big gift I received was a Hoover steam cleaner. With two boys, I use that A LOT. We took the carpet out of my youngest son's room, but my oldest son's bedroom still has a carpet. I use the steam cleaner to clean that. I love the steam cleaner for cleaning the living room furniture. It really cleans the furniture very well. The couch just gets so grimy. There are still a few stains on the couch I can't get out though. Someday, when the boys are much older, I may have to call in a professional to see what they can do.
I'm in upstate New York, but if you are in the Austin, Texas area, you can call The Steam Team, http://www.thesteamteam.com/. One of the services they offer is home upholstery cleaning austin.
That is a very handy service, if you have tough to get out stains on your furniture.

Comments