Ipad 2 Cases Smartphone Accessories

The big hit at my house for Christmas was Star Wars Legos. My seven year old is obsessed with them, so of course my four year old is also obsessed since he wants everything his big brother has. My seven year old received Mace Windus starfighter, General Grievous' starfighter and Boba Fetts Slave 1. They are really complicated sets, but he does a great job putting them together. Although the main reason he wants legos are because he likes to collect the minifigures.
From reading friends' Facebook status updates, tablets and ipads were a pretty popular gift item this year. I just recently bought myself a Samsung Stratosphere smartphone. It was free from Best Buy during their Black Friday sale. I've always bought new cell phones from Verizon, but it is much cheaper to get them from a third party retailer. You just call a number to activate the phone and if their is a problem with the activation, you just call Verizon and they will activate it without a problem. If I had bought my Samsung Stratosphere smartphone from Verizon, I would have had to pay $150. Free is much better! Accessories are also cheaper when bought from a third party retailer.
I received a car charger for my new phone for Christmas. I should look into getting a case to protect my Samsung Stratosphere smartphone. I've already dropped it a few times. Luckily, there was no damage. There are also cases available for tablets and the ipad. Ipad 2 cases even come in leather. The ipad is pretty expensive, so I would definitely have to invest in an ipad 2 case, if I ever bought an ipad. Maybe by next Christmas the price will come down a little bit.

Comments