Kasey Kahne Breastfeeding Comments

Just read these articles at USAToday and NY Daily News about Nascar driver Kasey Kahne's breastfeeding comments. Apparently, he was out shopping at a supermarket where a mother was breastfeeding. Several of his tweets, which were deleted, included:

"Just walking through the supermarket. See a mom breast feeding little kids. Took second look because I was obviously seeing things. I wasn't!"

"One boob put away one boob hanging!! #nasty"

"I don't feel like shopping anymore or eating."

One Twitter user @KnittingRad tweeted to him: "I hope someday you have a kid and someone tells your wife that feeding your child looks nasty."
He replied: "And your a dumb b*tch."

His apology: "My comments were not directed at the mother's right to breastfeed. They were just a reaction to the location of that choice, and the fashion in which it was executed on that occasion. I respect the mother's right to feed her child whenever and wherever she pleases."

What a jerk!


More Nascar

Comments