Reading my blogs

Content by Mitch Osborne

I thought that reading was my biggest passion until I got San Bernadino internet providers at home. Now I know that there are so many amazing blogs out there that I don’t have time to read books anymore. I mean seriously, who reads books? I love being up to date on everything happening in the world and if you ask me the best way to do that is to get on one of my news blogs and find out what’s going on. There’s something empowering about knowing what the media’s been saying about any particular issue although I won’t lie to you, I do spend a fair amount of time reading the celebrity gossip columns, too. I think it’s fun to be knowledgeable and it’s made me far more able to carry on conversations with people I meet at parties and whatnot. I just can’t imagine how people got informed before the internet – how did anyone have any idea what was going on, you know? That’s the real question I think I need answered.

Comments