Beach House

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

My parents own a beach house that they rent out pretty much throughout the whole year. There are usually a few weeks of down time during the fall when nobody is renting it out. We try to go down for a few days during this time. My mom was beginning to get worried about the house not being used and someone breaking in while it was empty. I told her she should just have a security system installed. She thought it was a good idea, but she did not know which companies were available in that area. I told her just to google “long beach adt” to find out what was available. She was able to find prices and packages that were available. Some of the systems not only had an alarm for break ins, but also for floods. It sounded like it would be perfect for the beach house. My mom called and they said they can send someone out next week to install the system. It looks like we have an excuse to go to the beach for a few days.

Comments